Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Euro F&R lenses and factory "Porsche" reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
horizontally-opposed
Car just came back from paint and it's ridiculous, so I bought new stuff. Also deleted my reflector.

So, here's the deal:

-Pair of front Euro lenses (very nice, with only TINY cracks by the screw holes) $30 obo

-Pair of rear Euro lenses (left near perfect, right perfect but for small crack on inner edge that was mostly covered on my car by the Porsche reflector) $120 obo

-Factory rear "Porsche" reflector for 1974-on 911s, professionally cut down to 914 size. VERY nice, with no cracks or deep scratches, but could use a polishing to bring its full gloss back. These are not easy to find, and they are VASTLY superior to the cheap, dark knock-off made years ago for those who like this look on 914s. $250 obo

I'm pretty picky, and these are nice parts that have been under a car cover for an awful lot of the last 18 years. Just decided to go "new."

PM me if interested. I will try to get pics up later but I am on deadline at the magazine and just wanted to get early notice up. Might be willing to cut a little cost out for someone who wants to take all of it.

Thanks,

pete
Joe Bob
PM sent
JRust
I'll take the rear euro lenses if MikeZ didn't allready claim them. I'll paypal later tonight if they are available to me. Thanks- Jamie
Joe Bob
Only interested in the front euro lenses....
horizontally-opposed
Looks like taillights are sold, and (possibly) the front lenses, too.

pete
ChicagoPete
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Feb 5 2009, 05:29 PM) *

Car just came back from paint and it's ridiculous, so I bought new stuff. Also deleted my reflector.

Just decided to go "new."

PM me if interested. I will try to get pics up later but I am on deadline at the magazine and just wanted to get early notice up. Might be willing to cut a little cost out for someone who wants to take all of it.

Thanks,

pete

Pete,

Did you replace with NEW Euro rear lenses?? Were you able to find original Hella versions? I seem to remember there are repros out there now of the euro rears.

Peter
Joe Bob
Whenever you're ready.....paypal?
TJB/914
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Feb 6 2009, 03:44 PM) *

pete

Hi Pete,

Are you interested in a NOS pair of front lense buckets?? Let me know & I'll give you a good deal. There's no stopping now with a new paint job. av-943.gif

Tom
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Feb 7 2009, 08:17 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Feb 6 2009, 03:44 PM) *

pete

Hi Pete,

Are you interested in a NOS pair of front lense buckets?? Let me know & I'll give you a good deal. There's no stopping now with a new paint job. av-943.gif

Tom

I am interested in the NOS front buckets if still available. Can use them on the limited restoration
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.