Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: passenger 914 motor mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wallys914
Wanted a motor mount like this....

IPB Image
914Sixer
They are the same as the transmission mount on Early cars 70-72. New ones are no longer available. Get some 911 motor mounts and replace both of them. 911 one will last for ever. About $30 each if you shop around.
wallys914
I need the Entire mount, not the part that bolts in but the part that is spot welded on to the long like shown in the picture the nasty rusted thing! barf.gif
FourBlades

Someone doing a six conversion will have one for you. I have a driver's side
mount I got from Mark, but it looks like you need the passenger side.

John
wallys914
Si!

Passenger side entire motor mount, Any one got one? any sixer conversion someone can hack this out of?
xperu
Hi, I have New Motor Mount that I never installed that I never used. Porsche # 914 501 184 10. I had posted it a couple of week ago on the forum classified for $125. + shipping. The deal still stands, a new one will cost you around $500 and a use about $200 or maybe some one can remove a good one from a parts car for less. Mike idea.gif
I also have a hinge assembly to pan if you are repairing or replacing your pan. $25. + shipping
wallys914
AnyONE? Got this?
914Sixer
Yes, I can cut one out for you. I will need a couple of days.
Thanks,
Mark
naro914
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Feb 7 2009, 06:45 PM) *

Someone doing a six conversion will have one for you. I have a driver's side
mount I got from Mark, but it looks like you need the passenger side.

John

Really? I still use my mounts with the six conversions....how do you mount the engine then? (sorry to hijack, but this intriged me)
wallys914
With a Rich Johnson Mount, it Mounts to the fire wall and then to the front bulkhead....
naro914
Ah, ok. I use the older Patrick Motorsports mounts that use the stock mount points.
wallys914
any one have a clean passenger side Motor Mount like above? Thought i'd ask again.
bdstone914
QUOTE(wallys914 @ Feb 6 2009, 02:09 PM) *

Wanted a motor mount like this....

IPB Image

Chris,

I have a car that needs to be cut up. The mount may be good enough for what you want. If you want to cut it out it is yours. I can get some pics or if you want to come by you can check it out. I will be around Sunday.

Bruce
wallys914
BUMP? I am still looking if anyone has a New one Please PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.