Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914/6 Engine Sheet Metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeSpraggi
Does anyone have any leads on where I can find a set of 914/6 engine sheetmetal? Anyone have a set just laying around doing nothing and wanting to sell it to me? biggrin.gif Or how about someone who fabricates sets? There was someone on World that used to make the sets, but I think he's not doing it for the time being. Any leads helpful. Thanks. Mike.
sixaddict
Patrick Motor sports sells and I know there is another person but can't recall who.
TOT
IronHillRestorations
Try GPR. Dave Shepard had them made. Now that he's gone, I don't know for sure if the new owners will have them or not.
Gint
And you can always buy a set form Rich Johnson.
sixaddict
Rich Johnson is who I couldn't recall.
ConeDodger
GT Racing lists it in their 914 catalog. I would bet they are the manufacturer that GPR used...
IronHillRestorations
The GT Racing parts are fiberglass. Rich had been getting them from ^Dave Shepard^
markb
We have them made locally and supply to some of the above mentioned vendors. Same manufacturer that Dave used. We currently have 3 new sets on the shelf.
Gint
Mark, metal or glass?
hwgunner
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 7 2009, 03:46 PM) *

Mark, metal or glass?

Metal only

jonathan
IronHillRestorations
On ebay. Ends soon. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories
sixaddict
Ebay stuff was a real deal....always when I am not looking !

QUOTE(9146986 @ Feb 7 2009, 06:04 PM) *

MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(markb @ Feb 7 2009, 01:37 PM) *

We have them made locally and supply to some of the above mentioned vendors. Same manufacturer that Dave used. We currently have 3 new sets on the shelf.

Mark, What are you asking for a set?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.