Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 16X6 and 16X7 Carrera Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
Two each, 16X6 and 16X7 5 lug Fuchs. $200 each for the 6" $150 each for the 7" Plus shipping... 2 each 16X6 like new! $300 each plus shipping

They are nice. I will take pictures later. Line up!
carr914
The 16x6's will sell for good money on Pelican. That is the size that people use to make wider wheels.

At your price, that is a steal.

T.C.
computers4kids
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 7 2009, 02:22 PM) *

Two each, 16X6 and 16X7 5 lug Fuchs. $200 each for the 6" $150 each for the 7" Plus shipping...

They are nice. I will take pictures later. Line up!

Great price if they are nice! Are you sure you want to sell the 7's for 150....shouldn't they be $250? At least that's the pricing on Pelican trends.
carr914
See, typically, we tell people they are asking too much and their stuff is crap. Now we don't even see yours and we tell you that your not asking enough huh.gif

T.C.
ConeDodger
Ya! What's up with that? Yopu has something she wants to buy for $1000 and I don't want her using her CC or borrowing from me. This gets me karma so I can spend on the car later. Poor me, I had to sacrifice so you could buy yada yada...
ConeDodger
Pics
ConeDodger
more pics
ConeDodger
more pics 2, the sequel
ConeDodger
more pics 3, the sequels continue!
ConeDodger
more still... These are of the like new wheels
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.