Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need some gaskets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Picked up two sets of 2.0 heads from the machine shop today, and need all the gaskets required times two. I would rather purchase everything as a package from one supplier. Anyone here wants to give a quote, here's what I need.

cylinder to case gaskets
head gaskets(yes, I use them)
pushrod tube seals
intake gaskets
header gaskets
muffler gaskets
cv joint gaskets
valve cover gaskets

My local Pshop guy keeps the Victor Reinz complete sets for about 55 bucks, but it has all those gaskets we don't use on a top end rebuild and doesn't include cv or muffler.

Please help my terrible old man memory if I've forgotten anything. I always seem to forget something.

Thanks in advance. Curt
TheCabinetmaker
Bump

Here's your chance Steve
KenH
Call:

Don at EBS Racing - 800-462-3774

Ken
Part Pricer
Try Smitty's Aplusparts.com.

The complete Reinz set for a 2.0 is $38.17 [part number A8000-13419]

C.V. Joint Gasket is $0.90 [part number K6080-36291]

Muffler Gaskets are $3.32 each. [part number H4004-36612] (That's a little high. Others have them for less than $3)
steve@ottosvenice.com
Gasket set 2.0 039 198 009

I will match that price. It is cheaper to buy a gasket set that each gasket when buying them each in this case. I am working on parts diagrams and part numbers up on the Websiet unlike many suppliers I use the Actual part number so you can cross referance my parts against PET or the Micro Fiche. Steve
Dave_Darling
Don't worry, Steve--as soon as Porsche notices you're doing that their lawyers will be writing you a nasty-gram, too!!

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.