Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Wheel Spacers for four lug wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gregrobbins
Looking to buy 1/2 inch spacers for a four lug car.
Bucci
Greg, I have a guy that makes my spacers custom...! I was thinking of making some custom spacers for my four banger 914. If you want I could get a quote for your four spacers and mine at the same time, could save a little money...?
By the way what are you going to do about the longer needed studs or lug nuts...?

Marc
619-726-9012
STL914
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Feb 7 2009, 04:27 PM) *

Looking to buy 1/2 inch spacers for a four lug car.

Greg,

I have some spacers in my stash, not certain exactly how thick they are. How many do you need? I'll check once I hace have a chance and let you know how many I have and what thickness they are.

gary
gregrobbins
Marc, Gary, thanks. These are going on a Formula First race car that uses the VW four lug 130 spacing.
STL914
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Feb 9 2009, 08:24 PM) *

Marc, Gary, thanks. These are going on a Formula First race car that uses the VW four lug 130 spacing.

Greg,

I managed to pull the spacers from the shelves Sunday just before I had to leave town for a business trip. I'll be back later this afternoon. I know that I have (2) 1"
spacers with mounted studs, similar in design to the 4 to 5 lug adapters you see for sale here often. The others are either 1/4" or 1/2", and I have (6) of those. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send pictures to you. Is the car open wheel?

Gary
nomore9one4
QUOTE(STL914 @ Feb 10 2009, 10:09 AM) *

QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Feb 9 2009, 08:24 PM) *

Greg,

I managed to pull the spacers from the shelves Sunday just before I had to leave town for a business trip. I'll be back later this afternoon. I know that I have (2) 1"
spacers with mounted studs, similar in design to the 4 to 5 lug adapters you see for sale here often. The others are either 1/4" or 1/2", and I have (6) of those. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send pictures to you. Is the car open wheel?

Gary

Gary, after Greg picks and chooses I may be interested in whats left.Thank you and sorry for the highjack. icon_bump.gif
STL914
Pictures of the (6) 1/2" machined aluminum spacers and the (2) 1" cast aluminum spacers with studs and lug nuts I have available.
Bucci
QUOTE(STL914 @ Feb 11 2009, 09:42 AM) *

Pictures of the (6) 1/2" machined aluminum spacers and the (2) 1" cast aluminum spacers with studs and lug nuts I have available.

Oh cool you have some spacer we were talking about...! I need two or four spacers for my wheel project. How much for the 1/2 inch after Greg looks over your bits....?

Marc
619-726-9012
nomore9one4
PM Sent. Thanks Gary. smile.gif
Kansas 914
QUOTE(STL914 @ Feb 11 2009, 11:42 AM) *

I don't know if there are any left after the others in front of me I will take 2 of the 1/2" machined spacers.

Thanks!
STL914
The 1" spacers have been sold.

Sale pending for (4) of the 1/2" spacers to Greg.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(STL914 @ Feb 16 2009, 09:53 PM) *

The 1" spacers have been sold.

Sale pending for (4) of the 1/2" spacers to Greg.

Am I next in line for 2 of the 1/2" spacers? I don't want to snake anybody.

Thanks!
STL914
Payment received from Greg for the (4) 1/2" spacers. The other (2) I'll be keeping for possible future use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.