Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brown (Sepia?) L98 car on eBay ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
I always liked that color. Pretty rare on 914's though. In 73 when I bought my first NEW 911 that is the color I wanted but I ended up with a yellow Targa.
highways
That thing is nice! Might be the original paint job as well. Wonder if that dent can be pulled with little trace left behind.
Pat Garvey
Always loved that color! Looks like it "could" be orig - L98 code. Seems to match in all areas. If I needed another project, I'd go for this one.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Feb 7 2009, 06:14 PM) *

Always loved that color! Looks like it "could" be orig - L98 code. Seems to match in all areas. If I needed another project, I'd go for this one.

Put on your reading glasses! biggrin.gif

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 7 2009, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Feb 7 2009, 06:14 PM) *

Put on your reading glasses! biggrin.gif

OOPS! So hard becoming an old fart! DAMN!
tod914
Seeing alittle brown overspray in the engine bay. Great color! Seems like a steal and nice solid car.
Gustl
cool colour combo
the brown interior is the best choice for this exterior colour
SirAndy
QUOTE(tod914 @ Feb 7 2009, 08:33 PM) *

Seeing alittle brown overspray in the engine bay.

I think that's rust ... biggrin.gif
tod914
Probally touch up from the back of the battery tray area, watcha think?
Wish I had room for it. Alittle elbow grease, that car will clean up nice.

Click to view attachment
computers4kids
All those pics and not one of the engine...it's funny how we all have our different priorities. drunk.gif
Nice Car.
Bleyseng
Brown and brown... barf.gif

that's just too ugly for me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.