Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Day off...picjked some new/old stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Here's the Bear gas analyzer....sucker be heavy...under the tarp is a running 2.7 with Weber carbs....gotta freshen up the top end and prolly do the studs....

Had to come up my hill with the hazard lights on..... mueba.gif
seanery
keystone classics, haven't seen those in a while.
swood
"Honey, I'm just going down to the corner to pick up some tools...be right back."

Don't see that kind of stuff coming home everyday!
Malmz
Did you have to take the lawn mower out of the truck to fit the analizer?
Engman
Beer gas analyer? What are you doing with ... uh I do'nt want to know....

M
Hal Michael
Z, is that the 2.7 out of "Blondie"?
Sammy
Not only did he have to take out the lawnmower, but 800 pounds of old cardboard boxes too laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Nope....it's a motor I picked up from a shop from a guy doing a 3.6 upgrade.....got it for the price of the carbs.....

Blondie gets picked up on Monday....goes to Mexico City. A lawyer down there wanted a retro rocket....30 year old cars can be imported w/o much hassle.
markb
So, what's the 2.7 going in to?
Joe Bob
Dunno yet....looking for a roller....something interesting.... mueba.gif
Dave Bell
He is going to put the 2.7 into the lawnmower and get back to work.. day off was due to rain
Malmz
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 20 2004, 08:30 PM)
Dunno yet....looking for a roller....something interesting.... mueba.gif

???
Sammy
Now that would be cool. Pissing off the golf course country club types is even more fun than pissing off the 356 guys bootyshake.gif
jonwatts
The golf cart is waaaay too big. He mentioned a gas powered razor scooter a few weeks ago.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.