Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Behrents Racing in Florida, NY ????
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Behrents Racing

So far they seem to have to best prices...the only down side is the location, 3000 miles away sad.gif

I asked about getting Wilwood to drop ship to me directly, but there is an extra charge for that, not sure how much, but it might be worth it.

I was looking at some aluminum rotor hats for $66.00 each, the local shop, wants $79 a pop and he wouldn't budge on the pricing even if I order rotors and calipers at the same time.........I didn't even bother asking for him to qoute the other parts since I'm 99.99% sure they would have had the same price differential.

thanks
TimT
Yeap Ive bought from Behrents..

good peeps to deal with..

dont ask about the drop shipping....... LOTS of places do that without you knowing it.. wink.gif
seanery
I agree, and a lot of times they ship with the label of the company you bought from even though it came from the manufacturer/distributor directly.
If it's not in stock it'll be drop shipped most of the time.
TimT
Mike, Why dont you buy from Wilwood direct?

racers net etc... although Im guessing you found the best price at behrents..
Mueller
Why dont you buy from Wilwood direct?

I tried last year...they told me I had to buy from a retailer.
I guess I can try again now that I have a legit business (hahahahaha)
Brett W
Mike have you checked out Coleman Machine works? they do lots of roundy-roundy stuff and they have reasonable prices on there stuff. you might be able to save a nickel on the hats from them. Otherwise setup a retailer account with Wilwood.
TimT
I agree, and a lot of times they ship with the label of the company you bought from even though it came from the manufacturer/distributor directly.
If it's not in stock it'll be drop shipped most of the time.

like big bird
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.