Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Eric Shea still in business, or on the BB?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RickS
I just pulled the trigger on 5 lug 911 style 15" flat Fuchs and need to purchase a 5 lug conversion kit like Eric offers/offered. If Eric is no longer in business, I still need 2 5-lug bossed hubs, and 2 5-lugged front rotors.

Any help getting a response from Eric, or locating another vendor with these pieces is appreciated.
Gint
That guy's like toilet paper that sticks to your shoe!

He'll be along any minute now. Alternatively you can PM him.

Click this link to PM Eric_Shea

http://www.pmbperformance.com
burton73
I was just on the phone with him yesterday late in the day.

Bob
McMark
Also, http://www.pmbperformance.com/
RickS
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 10 2009, 07:47 PM) *

I was just on the phone with him yesterday late in the day.

Bob

Thanks guys. Is phone the best way to contact him? I sent him a PM and e-mail yesterday with no response.

Maybe I should check my shoe. laugh.gif
LarryR
Just give him a ring. He is around. I think he just stays as busy as a 1 arm paper hanger. He has my trailing arms right now doing all sorts of things to them.

RickS
Cool, will do. Muchos gracias guys!
PeeGreen 914
He does excellent work too piratenanner.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(RickS @ Feb 10 2009, 07:32 PM) *

Is Eric Shea still on the BB

Eric who? gayfight.gif

parry.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
laugh.gif
ConeDodger
PMB was just a cover for Eric's CIA work... He had infiltrated the Mormon Church and found that they had an illegal lottery set up to decide where the young men go for their missionary work... Justice has it's servents and Eric was just one among many... I mean let's face it... No straight man wears salmon shirts! It had to be for his cover.

In any event, he will no longer be masquerading as a small business schlep... biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah... and my wife says to stop calling. She will not join your "sisters" or whatever you call them blink.gif laugh.gif
sixnotfour
jon dont you have some rear hubs and solid rotors 5lug ?
dingding
johnnie5
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 10 2009, 11:14 PM) *

PMB was just a cover for Eric's CIA work... He had infiltrated the Mormon Church and found that they had an illegal lottery set up to decide where the young men go for their missionary work... Justice has it's servents and Eric was just one among many... I mean let's face it... No straight man wears salmon shirts! It had to be for his cover.

In any event, he will no longer be masquerading as a small business schlep... biggrin.gif

Damn, you shouldn't have blown his cover - there is still yet so much more to be 'uncovered' behind the iron gates of The Church. And just when he was blending in so well...
PeeGreen 914
I do. There is someone who wants the hubs though. The rotors are available though. beerchug.gif
cwpeden
Just browsing his catalog. He refers to 'ring bosses' on the 5 bolt conversion parts. Is that part of the hub or the stud?
Spoke
QUOTE(cwpeden @ Feb 11 2009, 02:46 AM) *

Just browsing his catalog. He refers to 'ring bosses' on the 5 bolt conversion parts. Is that part of the hub or the stud?

I think he welds the ring bosses on the hub then presses the studs onto the boss/hub. Makes a very secure mounting surface for the stud. Very nice work. I've got a set of his hubs on my green 74.
Gint
agree.gif That's it pretty much exaclty.

Where is salmon Click to view attachment boy anyway?
Wes V
I've had luck sending him an e-mail and he DOES call back if requested.

However, I think he goes off fishing or racing and may not see the e-mail for a couple days.

Wes V
Eric_Shea
That guy's like toilet paper

Always cleaning up your $hit! w00t.gif

my wife says to stop calling. She will not join your "sisters" or whatever you call them

That's not what she told me last night. wub.gif

I take it I missed something? I think the 1 arm paper hanger is a good analogy. Phone is by my side.
Gint
See... I told ya. Get off there...!
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 11 2009, 10:02 AM) *

I take it I missed something? I think the 1 arm paper hanger is a good analogy. Phone is by my side.ON VIBRATE w00t2.gif

........keep calling..........he usually answers by the 5th or 6th time you call shades.gif

laugh.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Eric_Shea
Between you and Rob... I have no more secrets.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ohmy.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 11 2009, 08:02 AM) *

my wife says to stop calling. She will not join your "sisters" or whatever you call them

That's not what she told me last night. wub.gif

Hmmm huh.gif , I was wondering where she was headbang.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.