Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0L crankshaft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Carrera916
I'm looking for a 2.0l crankshaft that will need to machine down to match the set of new bearings that I have.

I have the std/std crank and I do not want to ruin a perfect one. any one with "bad" crank, please talk to me as I need to finish a engine before i go bananas...

jerry
por73914
QUOTE(Carrera916 @ Feb 11 2009, 04:17 PM) *

I'm looking for a 2.0l crankshaft that will need to machine down to match the set of new bearings that I have.

I have the std/std crank and I do not want to ruin a perfect one. any one with "bad" crank, please talk to me as I need to finish a engine before i go bananas...

jerry

PM Sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(Carrera916 @ Feb 11 2009, 02:17 PM) *

jerry

Jerry,

I got the crank pulled and send two PM's. Please reply if you are interested or not.

Thanks, Bruce
justme
I think he want's a free one that no one want's. Sent a couple messages also and nothing??
Carrera916
guys,

I got seriously sidetracked here and have send PM to each of you.

thanks,
j
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.