Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - New Weltmeister solid trans mounts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GaroldShaffer
FS - These Retail for over $56 + shipping on pelican. These are brand new never used Weltmeister solid transmission mounts. I will let them go for $45 shipped to your door in the USA. Outside the USA PM me and you will pay actual shipping costs per the USPS website.

6freak

If i didnt just drop 2K on my 6 I would do it ..Just a ? whats the advantage of those ...and a little bump for Garold and his wonderful Mother Millie icon_bump.gif ...I used my maintanance cover just the other day and i love it ....Thanks Millie I see you signed it to

Mike Crandall
jmill
I've read that the solid mounts provide better shifting. They limit movement of the trans so it keeps the shift rod to trans relationship fairly constant.
6freak
QUOTE(jmill @ Feb 12 2009, 09:06 AM) *

I've read that the solid mounts provide better shifting. They limit movement of the trans so it keeps the shift rod to trans relationship fairly constant.

Thats pretty much what i was thinking .....and woundn`t you want solid mounts up front as well if there not already ..Thanks

Mike
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif going to evil bay in a few days
914ssw
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Feb 16 2009, 08:12 PM) *

icon_bump.gif going to evil bay in a few days

Sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.