Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: team narp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rileysgirl
Hirschel is trying to get hold of Joe Sharp.
Please call 951 634-6214, lost all phone contacts when cell phone went into water.
special event invitation at queen mary feb. 22
Lou W
i'll call him right now.
Lou W
Im talking to him now.
JoeSharp
Thank you everyone. I talked to Hirschel and he is involved in a car show at the Queen Mary. Their next event is the 22nd of Febuary. I'm going and would like to request anyone that can show up to be there. I'll find out the times and maybe we can turn it into a breakfast and show.
rileysgirl
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 11 2009, 08:54 PM) *

Thank you everyone. I talked to Hirschel and he is involved in a car show at the Queen Mary. Their next event is the 22nd of Febuary. I'm going and would like to request anyone that can show up to be there. I'll find out the times and maybe we can turn it into a breakfast and show.

Here's the letter with the info. Please e-mail me at r_dea2002@yahoo.com if the attachment didn't go through. NBC's "Whipnotic" will be filming a segment for the Feb. 22 show at the Queen Mary Plaza 10am-3:30pm.

thanks,

H & R
WRX914
It may be difficult to get ahold of Joe Sharp as it is a little known fact that he is IRONMAN.

welder.gif
JoeSharp
av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
YOU are my Hero Kieth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.