Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New 914 interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
boxstr
Okay, Don't make me go out and buy another black 914 to put this interior into. I am going to offer this up one more time till ebay. $900. + shipping.
It is a complete interior. Dashpad, targa pad, backpad, seat belt receiver covers,door panels, center cushion. It is all here. PAYPAL to camp914@comcast.net
Email to camp914@comcast.net
sixaddict
OK ....I'll take one in black.........Oops ....sorry just such a shock seeing red my brain quit working.
Gint
I've said this before, I think the red interior is quite striking in a black 914.

It would be absolutely killer in a silver car.

I don't have either. sad.gif
Mr.242

Does it include TWO seats?

TJB/914
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 12 2009, 05:48 AM) *

I've said this before, I think the red interior is quite striking in a black 914.

It would be absolutely killer in a silver car.

I don't have wither. sad.gif

Hi Gint,

I was just thinking the same thing "red interior in a Silver car". This combo would be killer for someone to buy Dr. R's chev-914. You could spend under $15K for the combo upgrades and be riding in style. popcorn[1].gif Hmmm, I need to run this by the wife!!!!! But I know the answer. idea.gif

Tom
rhodyguy
i just can't bring myself to offer up my nice, stock, black interior, and the 2 konigs in trade. i've wanted that red interior for, yes, my SILVER car. i've thought that combo would kill for a long time. i just don't have the dough right now and i don't need 2 interiors.

edit. any interest in a low mile, 85' turbo cougar coupe?
TravisNeff
Only if my tax return shows up early....

Hubba Hubba
greenie
Do you think it would look good with an Orange car?

The quality of this interior looks super.
KaptKaos
QUOTE(greenie @ Feb 12 2009, 11:03 AM) *

Do you think it would look good with an Orange car?

The quality of this interior looks super.

My problem exactly! I don't think Phoenix red is a good fit, but I love that color.

echocanyons
Hmmm, green body with red interior very christmasy.... biggrin.gif
boxstr
This a package deal, and yes it has two seats. This interior was installed and removed, for fitment only. Very very nice new condition.
CCL
boxstr
SALE PENDING
CCLINHAPPYVALENTINESDAY wub.gif
racerbvd
Man, that is SWEET!!!!! That would have looked sweet in my white 76.
boxstr
Sale Pending. Payment received.
CCLIN914ONCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.