Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW folks: Free car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
The Corvette club is meeting this Saturday just down the street from my shop in Auburn. Last year they had 120 cars lining both sides of the street. If you have time to kill, its a free show and your welcome to stop in and visit me, because I'll be wrenching all morning. Drop me a PM if you need some directions.
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like fun. My wife and I will be at the PCA autocross in Bremerton though.
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 12 2009, 11:08 AM) *

Sounds like fun. My wife and I will be at the PCA autocross in Bremerton though.

You got your car back together already? poke.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 12 2009, 10:02 AM) *

The Corvette club is meeting this Saturday just down the street from my shop in Auburn. Last year they had 120 cars lining both sides of the street. If you have time to kill, its a free show and your welcome to stop in and visit me, because I'll be wrenching all morning. Drop me a PM if you need some directions.

That's like "Vettes in the Wet", right? LOL, The Cap'n .............
PanelBilly
If you think this is a funny group, you need to meet some of these folks. They'll buy a brand new car and take it right to the shop for changes. The crap they can get amazes me. It makes for a great show when every car is different.
PeeGreen 914

QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Feb 12 2009, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 12 2009, 11:08 AM) *

You got your car back together already? poke.gif

chair.gif no. I do get to drive a nice RS America though.
Bleyseng
sounds like fun, I'll be in LaGrande, Ore thou... blink.gif
dinomium
I will make a rare appearance at the PCA autocross tomorrow.
biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif Cool. See you thee Dino
dinomium
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 13 2009, 11:46 AM) *

And Fore sooth!
Doth Thee I will view you I shall on the marrow...

or was that just a typo? lol!
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dinomium @ Feb 13 2009, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 13 2009, 11:46 AM) *

And Fore sooth!
Doth Thee I will view you I shall on the marrow...

or was that just a typo? lol!

Twas true. I doth messed on mine typing the word then. Yea, though I revert to thine King James English I shalt be perfect. biggrin.gif Till then thine good sir laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.