Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two holes too many?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mpoffers
My car has two holes just above the windshield. one on the driver's side, one on the passenger side. They are currently filled with mis-matched rubber plugs. Anybody have any idea what these are for? Maybe there was some sort of aftermarket light or roof rack?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
scotty b
former rally car
So.Cal.914
Machine gun mount. ar15.gif
Cap'n Krusty
The cop lights ............. The Cap'n
mpoffers
Looks like I have a difficult decision to make. I'm leaning toward machine gun.
914helo
I would guess aftermarket bike/ski rack. Are there any rear attachment points noticeable? confused24.gif
championgt1
QUOTE(mpoffers @ Feb 12 2009, 07:57 PM) *

agree.gif Great in traffic.
Spoke
QUOTE(mpoffers @ Feb 12 2009, 10:57 PM) *

Go with an RPG. You might miss with a machine gun.
maf914
I think they are for a kayak/canoe rack. The rear rack was mounted on the rear bumper. Factory option. laugh.gif
dflesburg
John and I used to want to build an estes rocket launcher that would hold 5-6 rockets and mount right there.... for shooting cop cars in the median with... not to blow them up, just to make them crap themselves.... that was before 9/11 when Dukes of Hazzard and Smokey and the Bandit were all about smashing up cop cars...

nevermind
PanelBilly
Those are the tubes where you deposit money. Roll up the bills and insert them into the car.

pin31
ski rack

rjames
Those are the tubes where you deposit money. Roll up the bills and insert them into the car.

av-943.gif

You'll find more of those types of holes if you look hard enough. Some of them won't even require the bills to be rolled up. biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.