Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giant 20% off sale Saturday February 14th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
don't want to make a big deal of it but I think that I would get bad pr if I did at least make the official announcement. Here are highlights:
We have a vast inventory here of the best in 914 parts genuine replacement reproduction rebuilt and used. There is something here for everyone including many many new old stock items (like everything from complete right rear wheel houses to factory carpeting pieces and brand new plaid seats!) We encourage everyone to over order as not everything you order will be in stock. However this sale is our gift to you as every "G" part in stock will lose us money after discounting it 20%, and the larger ticket "R" parts will as well! We also have a lot of great clothing and accessory items to discount.
The great 20% off sale is a fun day for all concerned. Our whole staff gets to personally talk with customers everyone is in a fun mood, we have a great party lunch served and everyone gets a great deal on many needed and WANTED parts for their Porsches. With that stated, here are the rules of the game:
1. only in stock items discounted
2. no discount on already discounted parts
3. no discount on packages or kits
4. first come first served
5. orders accepted 12:01-11:59 Feb 14th
6. we do not have our parts inventoried so really do not know what we have in stock until we start picking the parts monday\
7. Phones will be open from 9:30-4:00 Saturday Feb 14th
8. Gates will be closed so no walk ins please
9. 20% off is on parts and accessories only not car inventory or service department parts and labor

If I missed anything please ask.
pktzygt
You're killing me George. I just got in an accident and haven't gotten a chance to get it to the body shop and figure out exactly what parts I'll need yet. I guess I'm paying full price.

I'll call and order something anyway.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(pktzygt @ Feb 13 2009, 02:05 PM) *

You're killing me George. I just got in an accident and haven't gotten a chance to get it to the body shop and figure out exactly what parts I'll need yet. I guess I'm paying full price.

I'll call and order something anyway.

Hopefully not with your 914? We hope that after all of these years the 914s are safe from accidents!!!!

We do have a lot of NOS collision repair panels in stock
AvalonFal
What about on-line orders??

Paul
EdwardBlume
Thanks George! Sounds cool!

How exactly does it work though? You get 20% off parts in stock, but you don't know whether its in stock or not until after you order it? Is there any way to know when you order it if it's 20% off or not?

Thanks again!

6. we do not have our parts inventoried so really do not know what we have in stock until we start picking the parts monday\
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Hi Paul. We are accepting on line orders starting at 12:01 am tomorrow morning and all day until 11:59 pm saturday night.
(we hope NO ONE will be still ordering after 7 pm as they should be out with their girlfriend and/or wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(AvalonFal @ Feb 13 2009, 03:27 PM) *

What about on-line orders??

Paul

dr914@autoatlanta.com
everything you order will be discounted 20% as we have it in stock on a first come first served basis. we have plenty of parts but may run out so do not know until we pick the parts in the order of which they were received if everyone will get everything they order. That is why we encourage you to order more than you budget for as you probably will not get everything.

QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Feb 13 2009, 03:35 PM) *

How exactly does it work though? You get 20% off parts in stock, but you don't know whether its in stock or not until after you order it? Is there any way to know when you order it if it's 20% off or not?

Thanks again!

EdwardBlume
Thanks! That makes sense.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 13 2009, 03:11 PM) *

everything you order will be discounted 20% as we have it in stock on a first come first served basis. we have plenty of parts but may run out so do not know until we pick the parts in the order of which they were received if everyone will get everything they order. That is why we encourage you to order more than you budget for as you probably will not get everything.

QUOTE(Rob Ways @ Feb 13 2009, 03:35 PM) *

Thanks again!

Slick914
So if we place an order and an item is not in stock, it will be cancelled from the order instead of being placed on backorder and shipping for full price at a later date?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Feb 13 2009, 05:02 PM) *

So if we place an order and an item is not in stock, it will be cancelled from the order instead of being placed on backorder and shipping for full price at a later date?

absolutely. one shipment only out next week all parts not shipped canceled.
JRust
Does this include the repro metal gt flares & Rockers? Or does that fall under the "kit" category? I looked on your site but couldn't find them anywhere confused24.gif
LarryR
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 13 2009, 06:39 PM) *

Does this include the repro metal gt flares & Rockers? Or does that fall under the "kit" category? I looked on your site but couldn't find them anywhere confused24.gif

I hope so I was planning on ordering a set with the discount
tod914
type in "fender flare" or "fender flare 914" at the top right on his search engine. they come up, and they are discounted.
mbrown3039
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 13 2009, 07:06 AM) *

If I missed anything please ask.

Is that 12:01AM Atlanta time? Or my local time? M
rick 918-S
You have brand new PLAID SEATS! What colors? drooley.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 13 2009, 07:39 PM) *

absolutely!!! the sale is now in full swing!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 13 2009, 08:31 PM) *

You have brand new PLAID SEATS! What colors? drooley.gif

red ones and yellow ones brand new in the NOS section upstairs
bcheney
Thanks for taking my order George. This was a nice V-Day surprise that got me off my butt to order some parts I've needed to round up for my six conversion project.

Brian
J P Stein
Back in the day when I had excess 914 parts, I'd take AA's catalog with me to swap meets. A fella wants to know "how much fer this"....I'd look it up in the catalog, show it to the fella, and quote half of AA's price for used parts....just for a dickering point. Sold a lot of stuff.
From what I've read over the years, my parts were a lot better than George's. biggrin.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Feb 14 2009, 10:35 AM) *

Back in the day when I had excess 914 parts, I'd take AA's catalog with me to swap meets. A fella wants to know "how much fer this"....I'd look it up in the catalog, show it to the fella, and quote half of AA's price for used parts....just for a dickering point. Sold a lot of stuff.
From what I've read over the years, my parts were a lot better than George's. biggrin.gif

nice. Private stashes are always better than the public ones.
Slick914
I just placed an online order. The confirmation email I received does not show the 20% discount. The shopping cart on the site did show the discount before I placed the order. Will the 20% be taken off when my card is charged or do I need to call?

order # 1228082
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Slick914 @ Feb 14 2009, 01:41 PM) *

I just placed an online order. The confirmation email I received does not show the 20% discount. The shopping cart on the site did show the discount before I placed the order. Will the 20% be taken off when my card is charged or do I need to call?

order # 1228082

yes the 20% will be taken no problem.
Slick914
Cool, thanks.

Finally pulled the trigger on the taillight lenses I've been asking about.
computers4kids
Ditto... order 1229324
Thanks George
dr914@autoatlanta.com
thank everyone for their participation The sale was a rousing success and many got some great bargains!
6freak
do i get that 20% off George??? Please please please

Mike Crandall
tod914
How did you all make out? Was on the phone all week on and off with George to insure I would get the right oem carpet piece and boge shocks.. placed order at 1205 am, no dice on either.
bembry
I had to finally break down and get new front window trim (all). DAPO put old stuff on with glue/silicone/??? and I wrecked it taking it off.

I also got the repro shift knob and a gas pedal. piratenanner.gif

Couldn't swing the tail light lenses this time--next time though w00t.gif
Slick914
I ordered taillight lenses and some seals, and already got them today! Quick shipping this time. The lenses are nice but mine came with some scratches and what looks like a glue splatter(hoping it isn't melted into the lense). Praying that everything will clean/polish up. sad.gif
zonedoubt
Do we get confirmation when the items ship?
carr914
Got my 914-6 Oil Lines yesterday - Very Good deal @ $219. Last week a set Sold on eBay for $315 - Damn maybe I should have bought more sets and re-sold them idea.gif

T.C.
computers4kids
I had a small order, sent 11:21 PM, which the items came in good shape and fast--Although no discount confused24.gif I even added a Valentine's Day comment on the AutoAtlanta purchase and here with no avail. I'll have to drop George a line.
kconway
I ordered some windshield trim, but I guess they only had one piece in stock. Got my discount BUT, shipping was almost as much as the part. $65 shipping on a $75 piece of moulding... dry.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 13 2009, 07:06 AM) *

QUOTE(computers4kids @ Feb 14 2009, 11:21 PM) *

Ditto... order 1229324
Thanks George

Well, just got an email that I didn't get the discount becuause it was technically the 15th in Georgia when I ordered at 11:21 PM in California...so much for Internet shopping. wacko.gif
zonedoubt
My order hasn't even shipped yet. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.