Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiper wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CliffBraun
I'm trying to figure out how to wire the wipers and switch up in a '71, Consulted my copy of the repair manual and the scans are so poor I can only tell that the wires connected to #blur. can anyone help?
SirAndy
QUOTE(CliffBraun @ Feb 13 2009, 06:26 PM) *

I'm trying to figure out how to wire the wipers and switch up in a '71, Consulted my copy of the repair manual and the scans are so poor I can only tell that the wires connected to #blur. can anyone help?

Did the '71 still have the dash mounted switch?

If so, i have the color schematics here somewhere ...
idea.gif Andy
CliffBraun
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 13 2009, 06:41 PM) *

idea.gif Andy

yup
racunniff
QUOTE(CliffBraun @ Feb 13 2009, 07:49 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 13 2009, 06:41 PM) *

idea.gif Andy

yup

Don't know if this helps, but on my 1975 Volt914:

Black/blue at the top, green/black to the left, red to the right, purple to the bottom, and the brown ground at the far top right.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.