Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Valentine's Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
To all the Ladies at 914world....Happy Valentines Day! shades.gif wub.gif
ConeDodger
Yes... Indeed. The 914Chick in my avatar is going on a scavenger hunt this morning. (once she gets up) First, she sets her GPS for the address in the first card and it will take her to a spa for a massage and facial. Then, they give her a card with another address for her GPS which takes her to a salon for her hair, finally she gets a card from the hair stylist with the address of a nail salon...

Here is a pic of some 914Chicks taken at a WCC event. Please be kind to the one on the left. Not all 914Chicks are created equally blink.gif
PanelBilly
We're going to a Rotary dinner. 14 of us are all meeting at one of the members houses and having a pot luck. The ladies organized it. I'm happy, it gets me off the hook for not making reservations at a good restaurant months ago!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 14 2009, 07:56 AM) *

We're going to a Rotary dinner. 14 of us are all meeting at one of the members houses and having a pot luck. The ladies organized it. I'm happy, it gets me off the hook for not making reservations at a good restaurant months ago!

I didn't make dinner reservations this year because last year, as we sat eating dinner aboard a riverboat called the Delta King, our then 10 year old called 27 times. We shut off our phones before going into the theatre and he spent 4 hours time out in his room the next day... Ahh romance with kids!
Ericv1
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 14 2009, 11:08 AM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Feb 14 2009, 07:56 AM) *

I didn't make dinner reservations this year because last year, as we sat eating dinner aboard a riverboat called the Delta King, our then 10 year old called 27 times. We shut off our phones before going into the theatre and he spent 4 hours time out in his room the next day... Ahh romance with kids!

Nice Boat. I've been to two weddings there previously. Old Sacramento has a lot of charm. Eric
nomore9one4
grouphug.gif icon_bump.gif
TJB/914
[b][color=#FF0000]Happy Valentines Day 2009 to all the ladies on the board. You put up with a lot from us guys. pray.gif

Tom
johnnie5
Just recently found out over Puerto Nuevo style lobster at a local Mex restaurant that my girl has never had Alaskan king crab. So I have planned this elaborate dinner for her (which is a surprise). I am cooking 4 lbs of legs, artichokes with melted romano in them, saffron rice, champagne, and choclate covered strawberries (and plenty of butter). I am personally melting the chocolate and dipping the berries myself. Then off to the hot tub for more champagne and stimulating...... conversation.

Eat your heart out guys and Happy Valentines Day to all of the ladies of 9World!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.