Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A little local help...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
My car is up on the lift in the garage and I had been doing the valve adjustment when I discovered that once I am under the car I need help to get out due to my upcoming knee surgery.

Anyway, I would love to drive my car. Anyone with valve adjustment experience willing to drop by for an hour?

I don't need help with the knee surgery unless Paul Biz.. wants to take a crack at it. The rest of you I don't trust with that... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
No one?
dw914er
i can maybe help out with the labor. I have only done a valve adjustment once, but since i didnt have a lift I figured a shop was easier. But if you know what to do I can provide the man labor (ie I know the basics, but some light instruction would probably make sure I do it right) .
ConeDodger
QUOTE(dw914er @ Feb 15 2009, 12:07 PM) *

i can maybe help out with the labor. I have only done a valve adjustment once, but since i didnt have a lift I figured a shop was easier. But if you know what to do I can provide the man labor (ie I know the basics, but some light instruction would probably make sure I do it right) .

Ben... You're are a trooper but you are somewhere between 300 and 500 miles away. I don't want to have to promise you a date with my daughter!!! I definately know how... I just can't crawl around under a car and such until about 3-6 weeks after the surgery...
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 15 2009, 01:11 PM) *

I promise you a date with my daughter!!!

w00t.gif
dw914er

Ben... You're are a trooper but you are somewhere between 300 and 500 miles away. I don't want to have to promise you a date with my daughter!!! I definately know how... I just can't crawl around under a car and such until about 3-6 weeks after the surgery...

under 300 lol

... daughter shades.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(dw914er @ Feb 15 2009, 01:56 PM) *

under 300 lol

... daughter shades.gif

Careful Ben... You're living dangerously. I have told her she can date when she is thirty...
dw914er
lol... i kid i kid

(or am I ahaha)

well, I'd be still willing to help if no locals pony up. Im driving to Monterey Sunday morning for autox, so I'm no stranger to long drives lol.
PeeGreen 914
I could do it but I would need to have you pick me up and drop me off at the airport biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'd need to see if my wife minded me being gone for a day laugh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 15 2009, 05:06 PM) *

I could do it but I would need to have you pick me up and drop me off at the airport biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'd need to see if my wife minded me being gone for a day laugh.gif

Come on down Jon! Who's going to watch the kids?
PeeGreen 914
I doubt I could do this right now but I'll see. My mom would have to watch them while my wifes at work. It would be nice to get away from Seattle for a day.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 15 2009, 05:16 PM) *

I doubt I could do this right now but I'll see. My mom would have to watch them while my wifes at work. It would be nice to get away from Seattle for a day.

You could replace the snow with the rain! Nothing but rain for days and days and no end in sight...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.