Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Center Reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jrmole
I am looking for a center reflector. Anyone out there got one they are looking to turn into $?

For that matter, I've heard rumors that a part from a Ford truck can be made to fit well in the same area (without the "Porsche" letters). Any leads on that part would be great.

Thanks.
markb
We've got one at GPR if you don't find one elsewhere.
Mikey914
QUOTE(jrmole @ Feb 14 2009, 09:54 PM) *

I am looking for a center reflector. Anyone out there got one they are looking to turn into $?

For that matter, I've heard rumors that a part from a Ford truck can be made to fit well in the same area (without the "Porsche" letters). Any leads on that part would be great.

Thanks.

Ok, now you've got me wondering. What part of a Ford truck would you put on the back center of your 914???
number6

Thanks.

I have one in great shape. $100 + shipping from Portland, OR. Can post/email photos tomorrow, if you're interested.

-duc
zee
Click to view attachment

Thanks.

I have a reflector panel taken from a 74. Very good shape with all mounting studs attached. $50 plus shipping from 53183. Pictures attached - I hope. If picture is not email me I know how to attach to that.
Thanks,
zee (Tom) dzb@wi.rr.com
Sleepin
I have two laying around if you still end up needing one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.