Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT photoshop help needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Can someone blow this pic up without losing the quality ? I need to be able to see the wiring diagram on the black box.

Spanks
736conver
What about just doing a google search for the schematic.

http://www.ntnoa.org/images/boyer.gif
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 15 2009, 09:32 AM) *

Can someone blow this pic up without losing the quality ? I need to be able to see the wiring diagram on the black box.

Spanks

Can't be done... there's not enough there. This is about as good as it gets:

Click to view attachment
scotty b
QUOTE(736conver @ Feb 15 2009, 09:47 AM) *

What about just doing a google search for the schematic.

http://www.ntnoa.org/images/boyer.gif
Click to view attachment

Yeah I already found that one. it's close but not the same. Mine only has 4 wires and the colors are different, however I think this schematic can help me figure mine out.

Todd thanks, I had a bad feeling it couldn't be cleaned up but I thought I'd try to see if the pros could do some voodoo I can't do.
turboman808
But in the movies they can blow up digital pictures and they look better. biggrin.gif
736conver
Whats the model number of yours. Im sure the information is out there.
scotty b
QUOTE(736conver @ Feb 15 2009, 10:04 AM) *

Whats the model number of yours. Im sure the information is out there.

No model number on it sad.gif The original sticker is balled up in a knot from the years of use, I peeled the clear coating off and stretched it out enough to see it is a Boyer unit and the sticker has NO model number on it. The MK3 seems to be the correct one as it uses the stock canister style coils, where as the newer units utilize individual digital coils and the boxes are red where mine is black . The setup worked fine but when I started cuting down the wiring harness I realized the way it was wired it had 3 hot wires for the 2 coils. Now it has been loing enough since I took it apart I can't remember how it WAS wired headbang.gif so I'm trying to get the original diagram
computers4kids
How about this one

scroll down the page
736conver
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Feb 15 2009, 12:19 PM) *

How about this one

scroll down the page

hmm looks awfully familiar

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Feb 15 2009, 10:04 AM) *

But in the movies they can blow up digital pictures and they look better. biggrin.gif

I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express, either...
914rrr

Email the pic to us at 914rrr@comcast.net
scotty b
QUOTE(914rrr @ Feb 15 2009, 12:30 PM) *

coming to ya smile.gif beerchug.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 15 2009, 03:48 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Feb 15 2009, 12:30 PM) *

Hi Scott,

sorry, I could not get all the lines to smooth. When Rob gets home, I will have him look at it. He is the true master.

Nel
scotty b
[quote name='914rrr' date='Feb 15 2009, 01:21 PM' post='1134221']
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 15 2009, 03:48 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
[quote name='914rrr' post='1134202' date='Feb 15 2009, 12:30 PM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Scott,

sorry, I could not get all the lines to smooth. When Rob gets home, I will have him look at it. He is the true master.

Nel
[/quote]

Thanks Nel. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.