Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's over
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
Dave got his van.......I think that thing is cursed.....don't ask.

Folks seemed to have a good time and we all met some new people.....and they are no goofier than the same old crew.

I got zero pics as I was too busy tellin' lies. Bruce was camera active and his photographs are mo better than my pics. He'll prolly share soon enuff.

I forgot to give Brad some gas money......damn bad luck, eh? laugh.gif
boxstr
JP thanks had a great time, and I feel really great about the historic 914 stuff that we got to touch. Should I keep the pics or, maybe that would be best.
Thanks to all of the Seattle 914 enthusiasts for coming down and everyone from across the river for making it over. I know Brad is happy the van went up north. And I am sure Dave is very happy to have it home also.
CCLINAPRESJP
morph
GREAT GET TOUGHTER JP.
got to meet some great people, talked tech (knowledge is power)looked at some really nice cars.
Had a few laughs.ate some food. people who took pictures please post i forgot to take my cam.
youre tops jp
Bruce Allert
Thanks JP and many many thanks to Jane for dem dam good cookies. She made a mean samich too laugh.gif Sure am glad to be a part of such a close knit club. This is great being with a bunch of inthusiasts (need heads examined) that love such a wonderful (cough, sputter) lil car. Glad the Seattle bunch made it and thanks to Brad, Lyressa & Varick for bringing the van beerchug.gif

.........b
J P Stein
Craig:

That is awsome. I could not believe it was real.
I suppose you could have showed it to a few more folks.....but then you might have to explain where you got it and we might all be up shit crick.

I shoulda taken a few pics.........

Bruce:
Jane...you know "Me Tarzan....."
DNHunt
JP

Thank you for a really great time. Great food, good people, nice weather, made for a truely fun day

Thanks

Dave
rhodyguy
ah, where are the keys? thanks again to jp and jane. beautiful drive, perfect weather. not too hot, not too cold, just right. hard to believe people actually drove with the targa tops on. i was going to take craig's nifty set of gauge bezels but my screw driver was too small. dave is going to be one mobile dude.

kevin
Porsche Rescue
Great people, great food, great time! Thanks to JP and Missus.
Now what the hell was Craig's piece of history? I didn't see it?
Bleyseng
Thanks JP, I had a really good time. Got to BS with lots of new and old people about 914's for a couple of hours. The Van is cursed but now off to a new family finally!

Let me know when you are coming up to AX at Bremerton so I can make sure I am there.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.