Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete 911 Front BOGE Stuts $300
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
strawman
I bought a wrecked 1976 911 roller for the wheels and rear parking brake setup. Since I already have a 911S front suspension, I'm selling this one. It includes everything needed for a 5-lug front suspension set-up -- 3.5" struts, hubs, "A" brake calipers and vented discs. The Boge strut housings offer the greatest flexibility with regard to replacement struts. The struts that are in the housings seem fine; no dead spots either up or down, but you'll prolly wanna replace 'em for best results anyway. The donor car sat in the Nevada (Fallon) desert for a year, so the discs are rusty, but they aren't too expensive to replace, or you might be able to get them turned. I'd like $300, not including shipping. I also have an aluminum crossmember that I'll sell for an additional $50.

Of course, I'd prefer local pick-up here in Davis (NorCal), but I'll palletize and bring them to a freight forwarder in the Sacramento area for an additional $75. I can also bring them with me to San Francisco next week if you're in the Bay Area. PM me with your email addy and I'll provide additional pictures.

Click to view attachment
strawman
Sale pending...
PanelBilly
Don't want the cross member, but I'll take everything else. I sent you a PM.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.