Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: front & rear suspension, glass, engine lid, targa top, wheel,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Drew0569
I have a front suspension unit and a pair of rear arms. Both rear arms have CV axles, shocks (including springs) and the hubs and the passenger-side arm includes the caliper. $300 OBO for both. The front suspension unit has both struts (including top mounts), rack and pinion (one of the boots needs to be replaced), both arms, and torsion bars. $400 OBO.
I have a rear window ($150 OBO), a '70-'72 door window (I think it's the driver's side one, but I'll have to dig it out to verify) ($150 OBO), one driver's side window glass guide channel ('70-'72) ($75 OBO), a pair of '73-'76 window glass guide channels ($75 each OBO), a pair of door windows ('73-76) ($150 each OBO), and two door quarter-glasses (the small triangular windows) ($50 each OBO).
I have an engine lid with the rain tray, grill, hinges, and spring rods. The rain tray has a crack on the driver's side, but no chunks missing and can be repaired with JB Weld. There's no rust, but it needs a repaint. $125 OBO.
I have a targa top that I believe came from a '73. $200 OBO.
I have a slotted 5.5 X 15" steel wheel. There's some light-to-medium rust. It would do just fine with a bit of cleanup and a fresh coat of paint. There's no tire on the wheel. $75 OBO.
Finally, I have an early engine crossbar (the straight one that has a rectangular cross-section and no opening for the shift rod to pass through). I don't have the rubber mounts that join the engine to the crossbar, but I do have the hardware that joins the crossbar to the chassis. $75 OBO.
All prices are very negotiable (thus the "OBO"). If any asking price seems astronomically high, please forgive me and make an offer anyway. I was using an Automobile Atlanta catalog as a guide and simply wanted to obey the forum rules. I'm really just trying to free up some garage space and hopefully come up with some money to buy parts for my '75 in the process.
Post a reply and/or send e-mail (drew_dye@yahoo.com) if you're interested or have any questions. I am willing to send pictures (especially in the case of the targa top and the engine lid). Thank you.
-Drew
bdstone914
QUOTE(Drew0569 @ Feb 15 2009, 08:48 PM) *

I have a front suspension unit and a pair of rear arms. Both rear arms have CV axles, shocks (including springs) and the hubs and the passenger-side arm includes the caliper. The front suspension unit has both struts (including top mounts), rack and pinion (one of the boots needs to be replaced), both arms, and torsion bars.
I have a rear window, a '70-'72 door window (I think it's the driver's side one, but I'll have to dig it out to verify) one driver's side window glass guide channel ('70-'72), a pair of '73-'76 window glass guide channels, a pair of door windows ('73-76), and two door quarter-glasses (the small triangular windows).
I have an engine lid with the rain tray, grill, hinges, and spring rods. The rain tray has a crack on the driver's side, but no chunks missing and can be repaired with JB Weld. There's no rust, but it needs a repaint.
I have a targa top that I believe came from a '73.
I have a slotted 5.5 X 15" steel wheel. There's some light-to-medium rust. It would do just fine with a bit of cleanup and a fresh coat of paint. There's no tire on the wheel.
Finally, I have an early engine crossbar (the straight one that has a rectangular cross-section and no opening for the shift rod to pass through. I don't have the rubber engine mounts to go with it, but I do have the hardware that joins the crossbar to the chassis.
Post a reply and/or send e-mail (drew_dye@yahoo.com) if you're interested or have any questions. If you're interested in buying a particular part, just make an offer. I am willing to send pictures (especially in the case of the targa top and the engine lid). Thank you.
-Drew

The ad rules say you must post prices.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.