914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
Clock is sold

NOS Volt Guage
$50 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 16 2009, 06:40 PM) *

Restored clock just back from North Hollywood Speedometer.
$125 shipped

NOS Volt Guage
$50 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com

I'll take the clock for sure!! PayPal fiday o.k.?? joe
johnnie5
REALLY???? I have only had a WTB ad for a clock in the classifieds for A MONTH!!! I AM SECOND IN LINE FOR THE CLOCK...
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Feb 16 2009, 07:05 PM) *

REALLY???? I have only had a WTB ad for a clock in the classifieds for A MONTH!!! I AM SECOND IN LINE FOR THE CLOCK...

johnie 5 can have it!! i am out!! he has been looking and asking apparently maybe even upset.. confused24.gif
lucky25
QUOTE(perrin1097 @ Feb 16 2009, 07:48 PM) *

johnie 5 can have it!! i am out!! he has been looking and asking apparently maybe even upset.. confused24.gif

Hay johnnie,
looks like some times it pays to bitch!!!!!
thanks for yesterday all works fine
Lucky25
johnnie5

Joe,
I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little pist. But shit does happen and you were first responder to the ad for sale. Under the circumstances, with my month long WTB ad, I am going to take you up on your graceful offer ~ as I hope you would do the same. I appreciate your display of good manners, not everyone was taught to have them. Thank you. beerchug.gif
John S. Hopkins

P.S. Let me know if it is in fact a center console late temp gauge you are looking for and we can work something out.

Mark,
Paypal and PM sent.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Feb 17 2009, 12:40 AM) *

Joe,
I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little pist. But shit does happen and you were first responder to the ad for sale. Under the circumstances, with my month long WTB ad, I am going to take you up on your graceful offer ~ as I hope you would do the same. I appreciate your display of good manners, not everyone was taught to have them. Thank you. beerchug.gif
John S. Hopkins

P.S. Let me know if it is in fact a center console late temp gauge you are looking for and we can work something out.

Mark,
Paypal and PM sent.

late temp gauge pm sent at club site, also fuel level/ oil temp.. sounds crazy but there is a method to my madness.. N.A.S.A. 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.