Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fog Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Moparboy72
Looking for a few sets of US style TN4 round fogs. Must verify condition of the reflectors. Decent shape prefered. Post/PM.

IPB Image
naro914
I have a set, but one has a cracked lens. Make me an offer if you're interested.
Eddie Williams
QUOTE(Moparboy72 @ Feb 16 2009, 10:47 PM) *

Looking for a few sets of US style TN4 round fogs. Must verify condition of the reflectors. Decent shape prefered. Post/PM.

I have 2 pairs the reflectors are all in good shape. Lenses are slightly pitted.
Click to view attachment
Moparboy72
QUOTE(Moparboy72 @ Feb 16 2009, 10:47 PM) *

Well a number of years down the road now and I am finally working on these fog lights. Unfortunately, I just found some through rust on one of the housings. So I am again, looking for some restoration candidates.

Thanks,

Andrew
fixer34
Actually, I have pieces of some that came in a package deal. I doubt I'll be doing anything with them. I'll take some pictures and you can make me an offer.
fixer34
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Nov 23 2014, 07:39 PM) *

Actually, I have pieces of some that came in a package deal. I doubt I'll be doing anything with them. I'll take some pictures and you can make me an offer.

Here you go, and I just realized you're right 'down the road' from me.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
I have a pair of amber Hellas. Let me know if you might be interested. Rob
Harpo
Pm sent with early fog lights with fresh powdercoating
stugray
I think I have three sets.

If you are still looing PM me & I'll find photos
Moparboy72
QUOTE(stugray @ Nov 24 2014, 02:45 PM) *

I think I have three sets.

If you are still looing PM me & I'll find photos

Stugray,

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.