Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rmital
This is my plan…let me know what you think.

I initially wanted to get sponsors to pay for the memento/shirt for the event. After contacting a bunch of potential givers, no one was really interested in that type of investment.

They were more than willing to provide giveaways or services to our bunch. This should be good for awards and raffles.

I also came across a guy in CA that produces shirts and other garments. He actually prints the stuff that dlo914 designs. Said guy will set up the graphics (provided by us) for our event shirts, set up the ordering process thru his website and process the paypal account for purchasing...and package and ship them.....for less than all the other quotes I've received. This really is a no brainer....oh, and he does this because he's a 914 guy.

My question today is, I would like the event graphics on the front of the shirt and to make it interesting, add the sponsorship/supporter graphics to the back of the shirt. I have to ask because we're not receiving tons of cash from sponsorship, but we are hopefully getting some cool stuff to handout or giveaway.

We probably only have about 4 or 5 sponsors at this point. Chris Foley is making something for an award, so I'd like to include him too. I might try to guilt him into giving more..

Any thoughts or suggestions?
VaccaRabite
Sounds good to me.

I also found a place that has DISCOUNTED windbreakers and rain jackets that we might get printed and offered as well. it all depends, of course.

Example: ($6.99)
http://www.classiccloseouts.com/items.asp?...5&att_id=03
rmital
this is the same guy doing the event shirts....so it would be the same set up. Very nice and no money out of pocket.

LINK
rick 918-S
Ray, write a short intro for an outline for Forrest and send him the sponsor info at this email address. Ask him to add it to the sponsor page he is working on.

grifty@gmail.com

I'm out of here for a few days. I have several reports due on some large losses with several coverage issues. I'm not much help anyway at this point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.