Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWWOT Im on a plane between ATL & SAT and using the internet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
This is way too cool!

And only 9.95!!!

Delta has inboard wifi on some flights now and my understanding is that all if the true Delta (not regional partner) flights will have it soon!!! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 17 2009, 12:19 PM) *

This is way too cool!

And only 9.95!!!

Delta has inboard wifi on some flights now and my understanding is that all if the true Delta (not regional partner) flights will have it soon!!! biggrin.gif

10 Bucks? I'd rather buy some booze ...
beer3.gif Andy
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif beer3.gif I guess it depends on how long the flight is as well. idea.gif
seanery
Think of the pissibilities!!! You can message or email your ride or appointment if the flight gets delayed rerouted, early, etc.

And if you're totally bored like I was it's something to do!! smile.gif
biosurfer1
one work email and its a write off:)
heavydriver
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 17 2009, 12:19 PM) *

This is way too cool!

And only 9.95!!!

Us little guys can only hope for some in the future.
spare time toys
We are trying it on a couple of our 737s. The company doing it is called Row 44. They put a big wart looking dome on the top of the aircraft for the sat. dish. We all laughed at it saying the dish the local car mod shop is putting on the SUVs is alot nicer looking part it lays flat in the roof rack at least.
charliew
I guess that's why delta is so profitable. I'm a southwest kinda guy. I would rather hear a 6 at 8 or 9k than a radio. Also I would rather sleep when someone else is driving except when it's my wife driving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.