Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Bad Days Gives back to the local High School....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
We donated the artwork for the Football teams VW that cruises the field and school and also is the Homecoming chariot.
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif av-943.gif Comeon Mikey.. shades.gif
Joe Bob
Having internet issues....couldn't upload pics.

Joe Bob
One more....
Elliot Cannon
I thought you where banned from the campus? LOL
sww914
Nah, they even let him carry a gun. :~0
dlo914
QUOTE(sww914 @ Feb 17 2009, 11:55 PM) *

Nah, they even let him carry a gun. :~0

And shoot blanks lol-2.gif
Joe Bob
Har, Har....

My daughters will be attending that school next year. It just shows that we care about our community....
Joe Bob
Finishing up the restoration. The original builder of the car was Sam Foose. He was a local builder of cars back in 1986.....he has a famous son.... aktion035.gif
Katmanken
Yeah well,

There's no accounting for bad taste...

That helmet..... barf.gif

Ken
r_towle
that was a great thing todo.
Hopefully the girls will not get embarassed, but be proud that you did it.

Get ready to be told to go stand in the corner...you will embarass them...that is not good.

Mine is a freshmen...18-2 season on varsity Bball...an awesome season.
Off to the playoffs now.

She constantly tells me to stop talking to everyone...it embarasses her...
she will get over it.

RIch
Joe Bob
QUOTE(kwales @ Feb 20 2009, 06:10 PM) *

Yeah well,

There's no accounting for bad taste...

That helmet..... barf.gif

Ken

It won't do more than 35mph I found out....otherwise it catches big air and gets light in the front end. It never gets out of 2nd gear, if that. It has a round bench seat in the rear and just the driver seat up front.

Sam Foose donated it to the the school after his daughter passed away. Don't know how old Chip was at the time....

As to my kids...it's my job to embarass them.... av-943.gif
nomore9one4
Thats a pretty awesome thing Sam Foose did.. poke.gif You should change the title.. Sam Foose gives back to local High School biggrin.gif Nice job Mike ! smile.gif
roadster fan
Hey Mike Nice Job!

That car has some history with Sam Foose building it (Chip may be the more recognizable name to some, but Sam built some great Hotrods in his day!). The kids at that school probably dont appreciate how hard it would be to get the administrators to allow them to get a car like that today. They are lucky it is part of their tradition, and that there are parents that are willing to help keep those traditions alive.

Kudos to you for taking the initiative smilie_pokal.gif

Jim
Click to view attachment
slow914
QUOTE(roadster fan @ Feb 21 2009, 11:53 AM) *

Hey Mike Nice Job!

That car has some history with Sam Foose building it (Chip may be the more recognizable name to some, but Sam built some great Hotrods in his day!). The kids at that school probably dont appreciate how hard it would be to get the administrators to allow them to get a car like that today. They are lucky it is part of their tradition, and that there are parents that are willing to help keep those traditions alive.

Kudos to you for taking the initiative smilie_pokal.gif

Jim

Damn thats a cool picture
brant
very cool Mike!

you did a good thing.
and it is your job to make them embarrassed...
so keep it up!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.