Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holy Crap my car is sponsored
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turnaround89
As the title says, i received the answer i was really hoping for today from a couple companies that were willing to sponsor my car. It will be easier to finish the car now that im not spending my money. I have to put stickers on the car when its done and be a moving billboard, but im not spending my money anymore. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
SirAndy
Be careful what you wish for ... rolleyes.gif

I was going down the same route two years ago, had a sponsor lined up and all.

Then they told me what they wanted my car to look like ...

Below is a Photoshop mockup of the color schema they wanted, plus adding their logo and grafix etc ...

I kid you not!
dry.gif Andy

IPB Image
turnaround89
Thats not that bad. lol

Theres actually 3 companies that are sponsoring me.
My dads company that he works for has already helped out a lot with multiple things for the vehicle. The 3-axis cnc machine has been used to make some really neat stuff for the car, plus they donated money. They don't care about color, just the massive sticker on the side of the car.

The company that delivered the most basically has the biggest say on the color and where certain logos end up. since there company color is blue, i was pretty happy because thats the color the car was when i bought it. They are going to be sending me ideas of what they want the car to look like, supposedly they are working on a couple different designs. We'll see later on this week!!
mein_tag
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 17 2009, 08:36 PM) *

Who wanted to sponsor your car? Pepto bismol?? huh.gif
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 17 2009, 07:36 PM) *

Be careful what you wish for ... rolleyes.gif

I was going down the same route two years ago, had a sponsor lined up and all.

Below is a Photoshop mockup of the color schema they wanted, plus adding their logo and grafix etc ...

I kid you not!
dry.gif Andy

IPB Image

I think Andy mentioned Tampex?????
SirAndy
QUOTE(mein_tag @ Feb 17 2009, 10:40 PM) *

Who wanted to sponsor your car? Pepto bismol?? huh.gif

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Would have been a schweet deal, they were even going to throw in a few pit-girls in sexy uniforms, but ...
confused24.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.