Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HUGE shop full of 914 parts stash... gotta go... cheap
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orange914
heres the dealio...

kenny rolled his dd honda. yes he's o.k., thank god. we're doing a quick sale building funds for a new dd. this brings me to the deal/exchange. i will sell our whole shop stash + a bunch of recent goodies not inventoried (minus a few things not pictured). there is literally several thousand $ worth of engine, body, interior, rims, electrical, etc...
THE CATCH: i am not able to ship this kind of mass amount so in exchange for the cheap deal i ask help cleaning out my 914 stash to your trailer (and who knows what goodies are hiding away).

below is a link of 11 pages of pictures (everything not pictured). if the link doesn't work i'll figure it out eventually so check back in or e-mail/p.m. me your e-mail address so i can send it directly to you

My guest password is: letmesee

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/a91...mview=slideshow

mike

P.S. kenny also has the 95 civic parts 4 sale , the rolled one sad.gif slow roll only, just exterior damaged

1995 D15 engine and transmission. (just recently passed smog wonderfully)
runs excellent, no smoke, very clean, always maintained and serviced with synthetic fluids since I’ve owned it. no oil leaks. Always used cheveron fuel

Brand New or (2000 miles):

Spoon 50 state leagal ceramic coated headers
2 ¼ exhaust system
Timing belt
Full head gasket kit
thermostate
High output accel coil
Spark plugs NGK g power platnum
Spark plug wires
Lightweight 8 lb racing flywheel
Stage 1 clutch, pressure plate and throw-out bearing

Recent work done:

Serviced with synthetics
Head gone thru, new valve seals, fully decarboned, valve guides, springs, flatness check, valves laped, new head gasket
Lightened flywheel/stage one clutch installed
Trans flushed
Injectors cleaned

Motor with 50 state legal carb stamped SPOON ceramic header../.. and beautiful 5 speed transmission $850
Full exhaust system (new 2 ¼” exhaust) with non carb header $160 (w/ out cat)
Full exhaust system (new 2 ¼” exhaust) with non carb header $235 (w/ o.e. clean cat)
Cv axles [driver & passenger](driver recently replaced) $75

(for EVERYTHING listed – engine, tranny, header, clean o.e. cat, cat back BRAND NEW 2 ¼” piping, muffler, tip $1,050)

PERFECT FOR THOSE THAT NEED A GOOD CLEAN ENGINE/TRANS TO PASS SMOG WITH
text me at 209 581-3233 (kenny)

orange914
FRIDAY NIGHT icon_bump.gif
73racer
I live in Alabama so I cannot pick up all this stuff; God Knows I'd like to. Iwas wondering about the hood and the passenger side fender you have though. Would it be possible to ship on a pallette?? If so, what do you think you'd want for them? driving.gif
orange914
QUOTE(73racer @ Feb 23 2009, 12:45 PM) *

I live in Alabama so I cannot pick up all this stuff; God Knows I'd like to. Iwas wondering about the hood and the passenger side fender you have though. Would it be possible to ship on a pallette?? If so, what do you think you'd want for them? driving.gif

sorry, if it were something i could box...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.