Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Early 1.7/1.8 Heat Exchangers & Clutch/Flywheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhcb914
I'm cleaning out my basement and have several sets of stainless heat exchangers that have the steel flanges. Both sets need some welding.

Set 1 - Right side is nice with just minor scraches. Left has some small dents and scraches. Both sides the flanges are pretty rusted. One of the tabs has a hairline crack that will also need to be welded. - $50 plus shipping Sold

Set 2 - These are in pretty rough shape so they may just go to the scrapper. Both flanges are very rusty. Several of the tabs have major cracks. Right side has minor dents and scraches. Left has major dents, scraches and overspray. - $20 plus shipping

I have several sets of flanges that I had made up a while ago to repair these. 1 stainless set left and several in steel. If you buy the HE's and are interested we can work a deal. Please don't ask me to sell just the flanges. I want these HE gone...once they are gone if the flanges are still available then I will list them seperately.

Clutch Kit - This is a used clutch kit that came from a parts car. I was saving it but it's just cluttering up my basement. The Flywheel and pressure plate have some surface rust but you can see the grooves from being machined. The disc has been relined but you can still see the gold lettering stamped on the face. There is probably only a few hundred miles on this kit. If you need a cheap clutch kit to get you moving again this is it. - $50 plus shipping (I think I can get this in a flat rate box) - Moved to EBAY
toon1
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.