Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rolled honda selling 914 parts stash ~ cheap ~
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
heres the deal...

kenny rolled his dd honda. yes he's o.k., thank god. it's really not much to tell except ~18 year old + car + bad disicion = lifelesson. the 4 of them came out unscratched except one of them got a few stitches wacko.gif

we're doing a quick sale to build funds for a new dd. this may not be the right place to post this but here goes. i will sell our whole shop of parts stash (pictured in link below) + a bunch more recent goodies -not pictured with the others below. there are literally several thousand $ worth of engine, body, interior, rims, electrical, etc... look over SOME of the parts pictured below link. $950 (OR OFFER!)everythingwhy so cheap?
THE CATCH:
i am not able to ship this kind of mass amount so in exchange, i ask help cleaning out my 914 stash from shop to your trailer (and who knows what goodies are hiding away). i live in the central valley, just below modesto (ceres)

below is a link of 11 pages of pictures (everything not pictured). e-mail/p.m. me

My guest password is: letmesee

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/a91...%20ICON%20SIZE/

thanks, mike
slow914
Link no worky and glad no one is hurt
orange914
QUOTE(slow914 @ Feb 18 2009, 08:08 PM) *

Link no worky and glad no one is hurt

thanks.

FIXED beerchug.gif
Chevota79
So are you willing to sell something individually? I really need a turn signal relay and hazard switch, I see that you have a picture of both.

If not, no big deal and glad to hear no one got hurt.

Thanks
Josh
orange914
QUOTE(Chevota79 @ Feb 18 2009, 08:17 PM) *

So are you willing to sell something individually? I really need a turn signal relay and hazard switch, I see that you have a picture of both.

If not, no big deal and glad to hear no one got hurt.

Thanks
Josh

i really would like to sell as a bulk, but if that doesn't pan out then yes i'll sell individually.
orange914
FRIDAY NIGHT icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.