Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New at CAMP today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
All the way from Issaquah. 74 2.0 with new heads, stainless steel HEs, 2.0 Fuchs,new tires. Nice thing it has been sitting gathering dust in a dry garage for the last 5 years. Better than sitting in the rain and snow.
I would like to say thank you to Curt(Greenie) and Kevin(Rhodyguy) for help and support.

PS: Yes Curt, the MPS is in excellent working condition.
CCLINCLFIND
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif Nice find Craig.
porsche914gt
What kind of muffler is that with the centered tips?
Looks like a reworked Monza.
greenie
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 18 2009, 08:30 PM) *

All the way from Issaquah. 74 2.0 with new heads, stainless steel HEs, 2.0 Fuchs,new tires. Nice thing it has been sitting gathering dust in a dry garage for the last 5 years. Better than sitting in the rain and snow.
I would like to say thank you to Curt(Greenie) and Kevin(Rhodyguy) for help and support.

PS: Yes Curt, the MPS is in excellent working condition.
CCLINCLFIND

The guy was gonna give me that box of fuel injection "stuff"..

I'm not that kind of guy. ( I wish I was that kind of guy though headbang.gif )

I can't wait to see what you are going to do with her.

Keep your eyes out for a nice ( cheap) upper dash for me please.
sixnotfour
nice ( cheap)
drunk.gif

nice car craig,

I coulda gave you some gas money for some duc parts
rjames
I remember seeing the add for this one. I also had a feeling that it would be a good one. Looking forward to more info on it.
boxstr
Jeff, Sorry, I completely forgot about grabbing the oil cooler.

Not sure of the muffler. I will take a pic, It almost looks like a reworked stocker.

The seller had a bug distributor and the timing and plugs were all wrong.

It has a single Weber carb., but I did get all of the injection goodies to put it back to original, or maybe the new owner can do that.

It actually cleaned up very well. A cut and buff on the front hood took care of some surface abrasions. Pics to follow.
CCLINISSAQUAHFIND
number6
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 19 2009, 01:07 PM) *

I coulda gave you some gas money for some duc parts

Guys, we're talking 914 parts here, right, and not kidneys?!

Craig, should I be scared to come up to CAMP tomorrow?! wink.gif

-duc
6freak
Wipers are on the wrong side of the wind screen!maybe they put that kit in?I was thinking of doeing that to get the wipers out of my view ....Anywho good score
913B
Sorry for the OT hi-jack. I was on the Harbor Fwy Friday night in L.A. and saw the license plate 914 DRS. I told my wife I wanted that plate. It was from Oregon and thought of you Craig. I think it was coincidental. It was on a Mitsubishi something.

Back to the thread smile.gif
boxstr
Well Thank you for thinking of me. Sorry I am not familiar with the Lic plate of which you refer to.

Here are a couple of pics of the 74 2.0 from Issaquah, Wa.
CCLINSHINYCAR
JRust
hey Craig if that happens to be an OE LE front spoiler I want to make you a deal for it biggrin.gif I need one for the LE if you come accross one pray.gif
boxstr
I will look, I have one in a plastic bag, from a barn full of parts purchase.
CLINSPOILME
JRust
Really. I'm not sure I want to know what it will cost me. I'll give you a call tommorow Craig! I got dibs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.