Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid part needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
During my fog light restoration, the shop that rechromed the reflectors removed the spring clip on the back of the reflector and didn't reinstall it when they shipped it. I just now noticed it.

I need another one.

Does anyone have a trashed reflector lying around.

I'll send a few bucks your way.

It should just pop in an envelope.

Here is a picture of the reflector with the spring missing.

Thanks!!!!!!
Aaron Cox
hey qarl. im sure i have one....ill fish it out today.
boxstr
I have one if acox can't find it.
CCL
Qarl
One side is done! I finally was able to use those darn foglight seals I had made a while back. They DO fit nice!
rhodyguy
clean lense. did you use somethings like jewelers polish on it? this place is so handy. no jumping through hoops for the little bits. what wattage bulb did you put in them?

kevin
Qarl
I used my American Express card to clean the lense!

Don't you know me by now? New lense!

Also, the reflector is polished silver, instead of chrome, so it is brighter.

I installed the halogen replacement bulbs with the correct base for the standard bulb socket (50 watts)
ChrisReale
Kevin, there are few products that I like ot use for that sort of stuff. Wenol, Semichrome, and Flitz
Gint
I've got a mashed up fog also. Lemme know if you still need one. It's used though... ohmy.gif
Qarl
THanks Gint. Craig (Boxstr) is sending me one.

Regards,

Karl
Bruce Allert
Qarl, none of my parts are stupid... only the driver is MDB2.gif

..........b wink.gif
rhodyguy
i thought you would have the correct product for dressing up the glass chris. your card must be a smoking puddle of plastic karl. will you be transporting your car to california in june?

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.