Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB an engine harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VaccaRabite
I need the harness that goes from the relay board to the engine functions.

It can be nasty as all hell. The wires can be cut or burned. What I really need are the connectors.

And I need it to be cheap.

Can anyone help me out?

Zach
kconway
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 19 2009, 03:12 PM) *

It can be nasty as all hell. The wires can be cut or burned. What I really need are the connectors.

Can anyone help me out?

Zach

Zach,
I know you said cheap but not sure what cheap is to you. You can get a NOS harness here for $99 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...sQ5fAccessories

I bought one from him and it really is NOS, but yeah, it's $100. I'm using it on a '74 so I had to make some slight changes to it. Had you posted this a week earlier I would have given you my old one. Your other alternative is contact Jeff Bowlsby, he mght be able to get you what you need inexpensively.

Kev
bdstone914

Can anyone help me out?

Zach

For which engine size and year?
Bruce
solex
Zach,
I have one in perfect shape, $65.00 shipped to you. PM me if you are interested.
Dan
bdstone914

Can anyone help me out?

Zach

Is this what you are looking for?

IPB Image

If so make an offer. It seems to be in OK shape but not perfect.

Bruces
bandjoey
Not sure but Clay Perrin might have the connectors new. I heard he had some. Just a thought. popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.