Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trivia question....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
What's the angle of the two arms on the 914/6 bell crank?

Joe Bob
The angle between the two arms. It’s something like 40 or 42 degrees.
SirAndy
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 19 2009, 05:33 PM) *

The angle between the two arms. It’s something like 40 or 42 degrees.

Looks to be slightly more than 45 ...

shades.gif Andy
carr914
Looks like it is more than 90 degrees, since 180 would be opposite of each other, I'll get one out in the morning and measure it.

T.C.
r_towle
First though shall count to three. no more, no less.
Three is the number though shall count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
Four shall though not count neither count though two unless of course you then proceed to three.
5 is right out.
Joe Bob
Always a help Rob.....
KMA.gif
I'm looking to modify a 911 one as I can't find a 914/6 one....unless someone has one laying around and willing to sell or trade for cheap.....

I'm down to the last bits on this basket case and the bits are killing me....
r_towle
looks like it might be a 356 part...same looking item is under the car at the tranny mount for the gas pedal.

Call Easy.

Rich
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 19 2009, 06:12 PM) *

Looks like it is more than 90 degrees, since 180 would be opposite of each other, I'll get one out in the morning and measure it.

I need more coffee ... headbang.gif

Yeah, 90 is what i meant. Not 45. 90. Just a bit more than 90. Which is about double of 45. 90. As in, a right angle. Just a bit more than that ...
poke.gif
IronHillRestorations
I'll see if I've got one to measure. You are correct in that the 911 part notagonnaworky.

You might try Rich Johnson. He has those made. You don't want to buy one from Porsche, they are like $200.
Gint
Just buy one from Rich ya cheap ... rolleyes.gif
6freak
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 19 2009, 05:23 PM) *

What's the angle of the two arms on the 914/6 bell crank?

96Degrees..Thats my final anwser
type47
i thought it was more like 91.46 degrees.......
Demick
110 degrees. What do I win?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.