Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trailer in Portland?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Todd Enlund
I'm going to need to move my project sometime soon, hopefully in the next couple months... depends on how fast I can sell my house. Probably only moving it a couple miles, but may be moving it to the Seattle-Tacoma area. Anyone got a trailer I could borrow?
davesprinkle
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Feb 20 2009, 10:30 AM) *

I'm going to need to move my project sometime soon, hopefully in the next couple months... depends on how fast I can sell my house. Probably only moving it a couple miles, but may be moving it to the Seattle-Tacoma area. Anyone got a trailer I could borrow?

Hey Todd, you can borrow my flat-tow setup.
Shade Tree
I'm about 1.5 hours away but you can use mine. A 914 fits on it by about 2 inches! We made it for my Samurai originally. It's nice to use, though. The deck is only 15.5 inches off the ground.
Rich.
6freak
yes if the others dont work out for you ...and as long as i dont need it for AX..Im in Tacoma
ConeDodger
Come down and get it... Can you have it back by the end o' the weekend? lol-2.gif

Sounds like you have it covered Todd...
JRust
Be happy to help too. I've got a trailer that will work right now. Getting a nice new one in another month though. Just let me know when & we'll get you covered one way or the other biggrin.gif
Todd Enlund
Thanks guys... I'll be in touch with someone when the time comes. Real estate agent came today, so the ball is rolling.
J P Stein
I have one also....along with a winch that mounts on the trailer to pull a car on.
Lemmeno Iff'n you need it. I need it next weekend......the 28th.
boxstr
Tow dolly and trailer at CAMP.
CCLINTOWJAM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.