Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 914 1.7 FOR SALE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Madsupra88
Whats going on guys

it is time for me to get rid of some of my cars. i picked this 914 up thinking im gonna restore it. but never had the time for it (i have 2 other drag cars im working on) anyways id hate to get rid of it but its takin up room and i wont be able to get to it for atleast another year.

so here she is,

1972 914 1.7 liter, 86*** original miles on it. 5sp. original color was i believe a light green but the old owner had it painted red. interior is very clean, the car drove good. one problem only.... the fuel pump went out on it, and it was confirmed by a mechanic that it was the fuel pump!! so it needs a fuel pump.

the body overall is very good. the trunk lid has some rust on it, which is very easy to replace the trunk lid. also need a new driverside floor pan. i had the passenger one already done. other than that under the car looks very clean! no other rust is on the car. i was planning on fully rstoring the car but i have to finish my 2 other projects first before i sart on this one haha.

Make an offer and we will talk about it.

thanks

-saif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Madsupra88
will trade for a sportbike!!
TechTom
How much do you have in it? I'll boot a couple hundred for your trouble if it's a good price. You can email me. theaveragetom@yahoo.com

Tom
theaveragetom@yahoo.com
Madsupra88
QUOTE(TechTom @ Feb 24 2009, 12:34 PM) *

How much do you have in it? I'll boot a couple hundred for your trouble if it's a good price. You can email me. theaveragetom@yahoo.com

Tom
theaveragetom@yahoo.com

All i did was get the pass side floorpan done, and a tune up.

prev owner did the rest.

-saif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.