Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: July 9-12 Hot San Jose Nights (SJ version of Hot August Nights)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I got this invite because of participating in the SJ Convention in '07. Looks like fun, anyone up for a car club show? Better yet, anyone want to organize it, I'm uncertain as to my car's status? Participant fee is a little steep but it should be worth promoting our model and "club".

Subject: Hot San Jose Nights, July 10th-12th, 2009
To: "Dennis Barrier" <hotrodbarrier@yahoo.com>
Cc: rlharlan@sbcglobal.net
Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 7:12 PM

Dear Car Clubs of the Bay Area,

We are very excited to announce that Mike Hennessy and Kenny Garman will team up with Kruse International to present "Hot San Jose Nights" on July 10th through the 12th, 2009. Main events will held indoors in the South Hall of the San Jose Convention Center. Outside activities will be held in various locations around San Jose.

Your car club is eagerly invited to participate in this big, first annual event in San Jose. Contact Mike Hennessy at 408-615-1454 to make special arrangements for your car club group. You can also contact Kruse International directly at 800-968-4444 to make consignment application for the car auction. About 300 cars are expected for the auction.

Visit hotsanjosenights.com for daily information updates. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of San Jose's largest ever car gathering. Thank you for your interest.

Here's a promo video, the Holiday Inn spot cracks me up laugh.gif

the building it will be in , look at Brent:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
carreraguy
Hi Felix
I had a good time last year and would like to do it again. You're right, $100 per participant is a little steep but it does appear to come with some other benefits. I'll think about it and see what else I have going on. Only problem is its fairly close to the 4th and the family may have other plans.
Later,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.