Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Dino steering wheel adapter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jflash914
Looking for a steering wheel adapter for a Dino steering wheel for a 1975.
Thanks,
Jack
martin914
QUOTE(jflash914 @ Feb 21 2009, 06:09 PM) *

Thanks,
Jack

hi.i have one new in box,with two horn button,one porsche,one dino.60.00 plus shipping.let me know.martinClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
martin914
QUOTE(martin914 @ Feb 28 2010, 10:14 AM) *

QUOTE(jflash914 @ Feb 21 2009, 06:09 PM) *

Thanks,
Jack

hi.i have one new in box,with two horn button,one porsche,one dino.60.00 plus shipping.let me know.martinClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

hi sorry i have to put this on hold for now,not sure if it will fit the porsche spline,i will check latter this week and come back to you.thanks
tat2dphreak
doesn't the dino use the momo adapter? if it has the 6 bolt pattern it should use the momo adapter available everywhere
mikelsr
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Mar 1 2010, 12:19 PM) *

doesn't the dino use the momo adapter? if it has the 6 bolt pattern it should use the momo adapter available everywhere

No, the Dino uses a 3" bolt pattern where the MOMO uses a 2-3/4" pattern. I have a Dino on my -6 and I'm wanting to replace it with a MOMO adapter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.