Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camp 914 - Craig
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I was referring your trunk strut kit to one of the locals at the anuual RMR PCA swap meet today. What's the preferred method of contact for Camp914 products?
Bleyseng
He has a website-Camp914.com
Gint
No shit! I had no idea. All this time...

Thanks Geoff The "Contact us" link answered my question. I'll just use the URL though.
boxstr
Mike,thanks for the referal, and Geoff, thanks for the plug. www.camp914.com just got up and running this weekend. My neice is in college and taking an Internet Business class. She is my webmistress, and she is doing a very good job, I am a little biased. Taking small steps and getting things posted to the site.
CCLINURLCAMP914
Gint
She's doing a fine job so far.
seanery
hey craig, your sig line goes to CAM914- no P!
Gint
My typo. Fix it in a jiff.
boxstr
Thank you Mr Ginter.
CCL
Bruce Allert
Very nice web site Craig, I'm impressed smilie_pokal.gif

.........b
415PB
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Feb 22 2004, 10:09 PM)
Very nice web site Craig, I'm impressed smilie_pokal.gif

.........b

I agree
zehrschnell914
Very nice site Craig. Now if I just had $8000 sitting around...

Mike
Jeroen
The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated

sad.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Part Pricer
I wanted to check out a good website and got this:

"The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated.

Netfirms STARTER hosting allows for 56MB/day to a maximum of 1GB/month. If you are the owner of the site, you have outgrown the STARTER plan and we encourage you to upgrade to one of our PREMIUM hosting plans starting at only $4.95/month. "

ohmy.gif

We'll suck you dry on bandwidth Craig.

BTW, I did a quick lookup and that server hosts 39501 websites. Before you start paying for something, you might want to take a look around at other options.
boxstr
Thanks guys for the headsup. I will get it rectified this morning.
CCLINWEBSITEHELL
brant
craig,

hope your having a good day
looks like the web site is still acting up... can't wait to see it though....

but regardless. I think I need to buy another of your targa vinyl kits... (really just need the 2 side pieces if its easier)...

you still selling such a thing
tia
brant
boxstr
Voila, thank you MasterCard. Brant email me through the CAMP914 site and I will get your info and send you some side panel sail vinyl.
CCLINWEBSITEHEAVEN
JWest
Looks great! clap56.gif
Howard
Maybe some of the other guys would be interested, so thought I would post rather than email.

Installed a lightweight hood, and factory springs even at lightest setting over power the little darling. Sends you for a bit of a ride when opening (watch your chin) and actually bulges in the middle when closed.

Will your struts work up front? Modification required?

Thanks
boxstr
Howard I have an application for a front trunk lid strut in the works, just waiting for the correct length struts to arrive.
Once those are here I will test fit some and make the correct adjustments so that I can pass on my findings to the club.
I will post here and also have them on CAMP914 website.
CCLINSTRUTSVILLE
Air_Cooled_Nut
I see the Contact Us mailto: link goes to hasson.com...as in the real estate business? I bought my house thru Don Francis (Sherry Francis' husband) at the Portland West Office. Excellent folks smilie_pokal.gif
boxstr
One and the same, glad you were happy with there service. I do new construction building and selling.
CCLINLOCATIONLOCATIONLOCATION
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.