Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Suspension and 5 lug conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
chunger
I have some suspension and brake parts I need to get rid of that were originally intended for a V8 project. . . I guess I'll post the rear bits first. If you like the parts but don't like the price listed, post up and I'll adjust. I haven't looked at this project for a few years and have not had my finger on the current price trends.

Koni adjustable coilover shocks w/ adjustable perches, 195lb. springs. These are brand new and have never been installed. $400 SOLD

911 25 spline spindles, hubs, and heavy duty bearings (was for 5 lug conversion to 930 tranny) $130 SOLD

914-6 brake rotors pair new marked "Sebro 5184 Made in Germany" $150 (prices has been dropped because Eric Shea informed me that the street price for these is $200) SOLD

IPB Image

Good set of trailing arms that have not been cleaned up. Figured if you're doing a 5 lug conversion, it might be nice to be able to prep a set and pretty 'em up without taking the old ones out. I removed the wheel bearing from these w/ the proper tool. $25
(Note: bolts have been sold separately, trailing arms still available w/ reduced price)

IPB Image

For the front side, I have 911 boge M-struts, Girling 4 piston calipers adapted from Volvo 240 sedan, Colman vented rotors. New bearings. This setup is fresh and never been run. The coleman rotor re-order part number is L81-110-150 and specs for them are:
- .905 thick
- 12" OD
- 6.385 flange
- 8" eye
- 8 holes
- 7" bolt center
- 8mm x .125 pitch hole threads (fine thread)

$550

Koni Red adjustable inserts new. [s]$350 SOLD $320 after Lavanaut brought this to my attention: http://www.paragon-products.com/product_p/...-8641-1077s.htm

Sway-a-way 22mm solid torsion bars new (914 spline) $200 SOLD

pair good used ball joints $50 SOLD

IPB Image

IPB Image

I also have a stock front swaybar w/ drop links and bushings -$100
SOLD
IPB Image
slow914
PM Sent
jrthomasec
PM sent for sway bar
MikeSpraggi
PM sent on the torsion bars.
Lavanaut
PM Sent on Konis
computers4kids
popcorn[1].gif
Lavanaut
Parts showed up super-fast, well packed, reasonably priced...thanks 'Chung!

Here's a bump for ya...

smilie_pokal.gif
MikeSpraggi
Paypal sent for torsion bars.
chunger
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Feb 26 2009, 05:17 PM) *

Paypal sent for torsion bars.

They went out today UPS. Tracking info should have been emailed to your paypal email account. These will not get to you as quickly as the other parts did for lavanaut (UPS ground is sometimes very fast on the west coast).
914ssw
Sent you a PM
charliew
sent you a pm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.