Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wall Art
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
My wife telling what time this and that.. KMA.gif I decided she needed a little suttle message happy11.gif
my shop my time beer.gif

Off to the wedding... who gets married on a sunday ?
ConeDodger
OH!!! JEFF! That is perfect! I am on it... I must have 8 or 10 spare Fuchs around here!
effutuo101
av-943.gif

shades.gif

Getting married on a Sunday? The first thing that springs to mind is they don't have to work on Monday and this gave them Saturday to wrap everything up. Yesterday was sunny, and today it is sprinkling. Who knows.
greenie
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Feb 22 2009, 11:01 AM) *

My wife telling what time this and that.. KMA.gif I decided she needed a little suttle message happy11.gif
my shop my time beer.gif

Off to the wedding... who gets married on a sunday ?

You keep this up it will be time to "head off to the divorce attorney".

Your shop,your time, how long have you been married?
rhodyguy
that would not work in my house. you're a bold guy jeff.

k

edit: with that kind of behavior, i don't think you'll be getting inflated in the near future.
sixnotfour
that would not work in my house. you're a bold guy jeff.

k

edit: with that kind of behavior, i don't think you'll be getting inflated in the near future.

Ok in my defense , , gotta a ton of things to do...........and the wife has to come into my world and tell me about the wedding. Ive been married for 15 yrs.

wall art rocks, its staying put.

The wedding worked out well and was very nice. I wish them the best.
PeeGreen 914
lol-2.gif That's awesome Jeff. I could get away with that but my wife and I amways joke with each other. She would know it is all in play.... with a serious note to it.

Shoot, I've been out in my garage the past few days as it is.

Love the art aktion035.gif
estwing
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 22 2009, 11:04 AM) *

... I must have 8 or 10 spare Fuchs around here!

Any 4 bolt Fuchs you want to pass on?
ssstikircr
GREAT ART!! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.