Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So why is yellow faster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
What all starting this...an insecured yellow car owner.

The only thing I saw on the net, was that someone referred it to the color of diarrhea and that never goes slow. av-943.gif

Whats the urban legend behind all this craziness, as everyone knows red is faster.
ConeDodger
I believe it was Sun Tsu who wrote in the Art of War that "only the yellow (literal Chinese translation is chicken shit) will run the fastest..." His meaning has been twisted into something that is supposed to be a good thing lol-2.gif
jmill
Sweet. Another member from SE Wisconsin. Red might be faster but everyone knows green gets all the ladies.

Correction - after looking at ConeDodgers avitar, silver does too.
geniusanthony
laminar flow
dgw
Those of you owning slower non-yellow cars may denigrate the color all you want in your jealous rage but it will not change reality. av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
Joe Bob
Somebody coined the phrase back in the early days of the internet.....kinda like "you can't turbo a 914". Someone said, that I said it first, but like the 60s, I don't remember.....
ottox914
So what happens when you turbo a yellow 914?
ssstikircr
NAH... TRUST ME !!!! Green is by far way way faster. The more green you have the faster it is!!!!
Click to view attachment
mein_tag
yellow is target practice. ar15.gif
balljoint
Only three things in the Universe are faster than yellow cars. One of those things is "light".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.