Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Relay Board from a '75 **SOLD**
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dbgriffith75
I purchased this relay board some time ago when I was working on my resto. Unfortunately since I can't finish the car, the board is no longer good to me, so I figure there may be somebody around here that can use it.

To the best of my knowledge this board is refurbished. I can't remember his board name but I purchased it from a guy named Bill Whitesides. As you can see from the photos it's in great condition.

I'd prefer to include the new relays and voltage regulator with the board, as again, they're no good to me anymore. All were purchased from Pelican Parts, the relays for $21 each and the regulator for $40.

Retaining clips are included as is the cover. I don't have a threaded rod to secure the cover and the cover itself isn't drilled for a rod, but I'm sure that's something that can easily be done if you wanted.

I'm asking $200 shipped. Like I say, I'd prefer to include the relays and regulator (and I know whoever buys it could use some extra relays) but I'm willing to split them up if necessary. They're new never used.

On to the pics:

Shot#1 from the top
Click to view attachment

Shot #2 from right
Click to view attachment

Shot #3 from left
Click to view attachment

Shot #4 of the underside
Click to view attachment

Shot #5 of the retaining hardware- it's blurry but if you look at the top left retaining clip, I circled where a small tab is broken off.
Click to view attachment

Pictures of the cover in my next post.
dbgriffith75
Shot #1 of the cover
Click to view attachment

Shot #2 of the cover
Click to view attachment

If you have questions or want more pics, ask here, PM or email me at dbgriffith75@yahoo.com
914ssw
QUOTE(dbgriffith75 @ Feb 22 2009, 03:03 PM) *

Shot #1 of the cover
Click to view attachment

Shot #2 of the cover
Click to view attachment

If you have questions or want more pics, ask here, PM or email me at dbgriffith75@yahoo.com

Sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.