Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dunkel's Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Hey, I'd like to meet some of you people, see your cars and drink some beer.beerchug.gif

Is there any 914 thing planned?

I can't wait!

see ya there.
sean lee
Gint
I drove a 1.7 motor out to deliver last year and went to Dunkel's. Great swap meet. Can't make it this year although I wanted to. I'll just be getting back from a week in Florida on the Saturday before. Ah hell... maybe I should check Expedia for a flight...
olav
I'm going.

-------------------

beer.gif
campbellcj
Hi Sean,

Usually the "914 folks" get together for pizza & brews afterwards. There is a place nearby.

I don't know if anything like that (or different) is planned for this year. We should get on that.

I have pics from the last few years on my website: http://www.nosubstitute.org/events

Look forward to meeting you and seeing a lot of the "old" faces again at the meet.

Cheers,
Brad Roberts
Oh yes. We will be eating Pizza and having a few beers afterwards.

When your walking the event.. look for the truck that has SSI heat exchangers sitting on the bed or on the tailgate. Should be 2-3 people sitting around drinking near my Blue crew cab.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.