Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taco Tuesday - The March Edition!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Once again it is time for the Sacramento Taco Tuesday Event! Rubio's at the Southwest corner of Elk Grove Blvd. and Bruceville Road... March 3rd at 6:30pm... Be there and bring an appetite!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Taco Tuesday is next week! Quit your job if you have to and be there!
strawman
I'm gonna try to make it, with my family in tow. Of course, the 914 is still on the rotisserie and I'm on crutches... but I can't pass up Mexican food!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(strawman @ Feb 25 2009, 04:02 PM) *

I'm gonna try to make it, with my family in tow. Of course, the 914 is still on the rotisserie and I'm on crutches... but I can't pass up Mexican food!

geez... What is it with your family and crutches???
ConeDodger
chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

See ya'll next Tuesday at the Sacramento Taco Tuesday! Bring your appetite and your Porsche! You will need them both!
ConeDodger
chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

Almost time for Sacramento Taco Tuesday! Always the first Tuesday of the month and always a good time! Be there next week!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Taco Tuesday event! Only a couple days left.

Dupree be sure to turn the right direction!
ConeDodger

MMMMmmm... Tacos!
KuHL 951
You know I'll be there but not in the 951 this time. See you all Tuesday.

ConeDodger

Taco Tuesday is... Oh my gosh! Taco Tuesday is tomorrow! Come on down to the Sacramento Taco Tuesday Event! See the gang! Have a taco! You will not regret it!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Get your hunger on! Sacramento Taco Tuesday is tonight! See you there!
jcd914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 28 2009, 09:28 AM) *

Come on down to the Sacramento Taco Tuesday event! Only a couple days left.

Dupree be sure to turn the right direction!

Let me see if I can get this right.

I turn RIGHT!

More precisely it is turn right, turn right, turn left, turn right, turn right and park on the right.

See ya all there!!
Jim
KuHL 951
What happened Rob? Did that big dark cloud descend down right when you were ready to leave? The rain was so bad there were only 2 P-cars and 11 people but lots of 4wd and a Subie. Next month it will be daylight and the attendance starts growing again when the weather improves. Sorry you couldn't make it.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(KuHL 951 @ Mar 4 2009, 08:29 AM) *

What happened Rob? Did that big dark cloud descend down right when you were ready to leave? The rain was so bad there were only 2 P-cars and 11 people but lots of 4wd and a Subie. Next month it will be daylight and the attendance starts growing again when the weather improves. Sorry you couldn't make it.

Turned out Yopu had an appointment in Roseville at 7:00pm and I am not well enough to drive myself... So, instead of Taco Tuesday I got Taco Bell and CSI reruns... sad.gif
Next month, I may be back at work...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.