Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Project or Parts Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
skeates
So...I'm selling this beauty for a friend of mine. This car was (emphasis on was) a great car until the deer had its way with it. It was your typical hit and run incident where after the deer was hit, picked up, and flung over the car, it somehow managed to runaway without leaving its insurance info or even a name.

The front trunk received quite a bit of damage and has since been pulled back out to a rough shape of what it once was. The damage stops at the gas tank, so, as far as fixing the major damage it really only needs a front clip...and a face lift. Otherwise it would make a great parts car. It comes "fully loaded" with everything included (minus the deer that ran away). It also has, at least, one complete fuel injection set + wiring in the trunk along with a myriad of other parts. The car is located about an hour east of Sacramento, ca. Local pick-up only please. If your coming from some far off land to pick it up we could probably work something out...as long as it includes coffee and BSing about 914's. I really don't know what a fair price would be so we'll start off at $600 OBO?

Anyways, here are the pics:

Click to view attachment
skeates
Click to view attachment
skeates
BTW...if nothing happens between now and March 28th I'll bring the parts in the rear trunk to the Sacramento swap meet thingy.
skeates
...how about $500 OBO...
mtb_medic
QUOTE(skeates @ Mar 2 2009, 11:12 AM) *

...how about $500 OBO...

just sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.